Extremely useful and reliable tool for the driller
The DEI Plus uses the latest in display technology to provide an extremely rugged, sunlight-readable, crisp display. The electronics have been designed to allow the DEI Plus to store data and conduct extensive on-board calculations. The system has built-in diagnostics and troubleshooting to provide ease of use and training.
- Diagnostics & troubleshooting
- Help screens
- Spare parts lists
- Target depth settings
- ROP & depth alarms
- Built-in calibration instruction
- Drill Screen – Provides the operator with Depth, Rate of Penetration, Target Depth, Drill Time & Estimated Time to Complete the Hole.
- ROP Graph – ROP plot helps the operator to optimize drilling, & identify the depth of hard or soft zones, or the location of coal seams.
- Pipe-in-Hole – This unique warning feature can prevent drill component damage caused by tramming while the drill pipe is still in the hole.
- Current Shift & Production Statistics – The DEI Plus accumulates shift & overall production information including Total Number of Holes, Total Depth, Total Drill Time, Average Hole Depth, Average ROP, & Average Hole Drilling Times
- Drill Leveling & Mast Angle – An optional dual-axis inclinometer can be added to the DEI Plus. This will assist the operator in accurately levelling the drill & insuring the mast is at the specified angle for cast blasting.