X2350 Excavator Scales
The Trimble LOADRITE X2350 is an excavator productivity weighing system that helps optimize mass-haul and other loading operations, through payload tracking and real-time material movement visibility.
The Trimble LOADRITE X2350 is an excavator productivity weighing system that helps optimize mass-haul and other loading operations, through payload tracking and real-time material movement visibility. With the X2350, your operators are more confident and empowered to excel in their loading performance.
Tracking material movement helps prevent lost productivity before it starts costing your business money. With optional reporting software, management now have access to real-time visibility of mass haul project status on any mobile device or web browser at any time.
What can the Trimble LOADRITE X2350 do for your business?
- Accurate payload weights
- Bucket-by-bucket payload
- Ensure trucks are accurately loaded before your truck scale
- Ensure accurate loading of remote projects without truck scales
- Avoid double handling of material, load right the first time
- Avoid overload fines, load trucks to the maximum capacity
- Reduce haulage costs, never under load trucks again
- Maximize tons per liter (gallon) and minimize fuel usage of excavators and trucks
- Reduce machine down-time by optimizing load quota
- Load consistently to maximize tons moved per day
- Sell more product without adding equipment or personnel
- Reduce cycle times; prevent truck turnarounds at the truck scale
- Benchmark operator productivity
- Improve overall equipment effectiveness
- Benchmark operator performance/efficiency
- Monitor reasons for delays
- Track and monitor loading of trucks and tons moved
- Monitor inventory and stock levels
- Prevent excessive machine stress with scheduled preventative maintenance time
- Maximize machinery utilization by identifying unused capacity
Reporting made easy with LP950 Printer
Time stamped and dated hard copies ofpayload information printed either in the cab or in the office. Printers provide single or duplicate tickets for a range of data including:
- Daily product totals
- Daily customer totals
- Daily truck totals
- Summary/detailed customized data