Rajant BreadCrumb® LX5
The LX5 is our premier BreadCrumb solution and is recommended for building and expanding your core mesh infrastructure. With the most transceivers and antenna ports, this system is engineered to form a rock-solid foundation that allows your mesh network to provide continuous communications between people and assets.
The LX5 contains up to four transceivers and six antenna ports, and provides Ethernet and Wi-Fi Access Point interfaces to enable data, voice, and video applications
- Includes multiple antenna-port configurations with 2×2 MIMO (multiple-input, multiple-output) to substantially increase the capacity of transceivers.
- Includes integrated Wi-Fi Access Point service for compatibility with millions of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) client devices.
- Rugged and environmentally sealed – IP67 rated.
- Supports several strong cryptographic options used for data and MAC-address encryption and per-hop, per-packet authentication.
- Offers reliable and fast off-loading to Ethernet via multiple, simultaneous bridge-mode links through the Automatic Protocol Tunneling (APT) feature.