Suited to meet the growing demand for IoT applications for optimal network coverage, the JR Series of BreadCrumb nodes provide reliable data, voice and video transmissions for teams and other roving assets requiring network connectivity.
Its small footprint and weather-resistance make it a good choice for remote data collection, remote Access Point communications, transmission of low-bandwidth reports from vehicles and equipment such as pumps, and connectivity for IP cameras and other surveillance equipment.
- Supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radio frequencies
- Supports several cryptographic options used for data and MAC-address encryption
- Integrated Wi-Fi Access Point service for compatibility with thousands of laptops, tablets, smartphones and other IP devices
- Low power consumption.
- Offers reliable and fast off-loading to Ethernet via multiple, simultaneous bridge-mode links
- Mesh Clustering designates per-BreadCrumb sub-meshes that will only mesh with a user-specified series of nodes; useful to isolate one or more groups of BreadCrumbs to mesh with each other and not with other nodes outside the user-deﬁned mesh cluster.
JR3 can also be combined with
Rajant Connectivity in City