Actionable Insights for Heavy Industry
View operations productivity information on clear dashboards, monitor alerts and playback the shift. All your operations data visible in one place so you can track progress against targets and take action.
Aggregates production data is often late, unreliable or requires a manual process to gather. This makes it difficult for quarry managers, fleet managers and plant managers to make informed decisions during the shift that positively influence production.
Real-time visibility of all your production metrics (load/haul, processing and products) from your excavators, haul trucks, ADTs, conveyors, and loaders
Proactive customizable alerts keep you informed of lost productivity opportunities. By raising awareness that your operation has drifted outside your plan, corrective actions are easy and timely.
Using production data (payload, cycle times and speed) overlaid with location, an animated replay provides an objective view for alternative haul plans, incident safety reviews and operator training.
Secure accessible data
Maintains data integrity from the machine, with validation and caching (in the event of communications downtime) to provide a single source of the truth. Access your data on desktop or mobile devices, across one or many operations.
Trimble Insight provides a summary or transaction-level historical data. Customizing your reports using the report builder allows you to focus on what’s important to your business.
Ready to integrate with your existing quarry business systems and processes.
How It Works
Trimble Insight draws data from Trimble LOADRITE loader, excavator, haul truck and conveyor belt scale sensors into centralized cloud storage. Using administrator customization for machine names, geofenced load/dump and stockpile locations Insight calculates production metrics. The Scheduler aligns the production data according to your shifts and modes, notifications identify issues and then dashboards present actionable insights.
Fleet Manager Dashboard
- Location (e.g. each site, pit/plant/stockyard)
- Time (e.g. year, month, week, day, shift, hour)
- Product (e.g. overburden, fill, shot rock, surge pile, stockpiles)
- Production (e.g. tons, tons per hour)
- Events (e.g. cycles, downtime events)
- Target vs. actual production
- Shows target vs. actual productivity
- Identify gaps and understand reasons for down-time or delays
- Make more informed decisions
- Customizable to suit multiple roles (e.g. site manager, production manager, fleet manager)
- Access anywhere, at any time via desktop or large-monitor mobile devices
- Align to production goals using shifts, modes and targets using a scheduler